The Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP) provides Active and Reserve U.S. Military the opportunity to purchase or lease a new Nissan at a predetermined price, plus receive all applicable incentives. All new Nissan models except the LEAF & GT-R are eligible.
To qualify for this special US Military VPP program, participants must meet the eligibility following conditions:
- Active duty or Reserve and their dependents (spouse)
- US Military includes: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard
- Provide verifiable proof of military status:
- Military Identification Card
- Other documentation which clearly reflects Military status
The VPP discount is compatible with all other applicable incentive programs Eligible participants can take advantage of this program up to two times per year. Discount is not compatible with any vehicle sold or leased to a fleet account.
Required documents at time of purchase:
* Valid driver's license or personal identification
* Copy of LES or documentation to verify
* Military status
* Copy of your printed VPP claim ID
* Proof of insurance
For more information, contact Carson Nissan by phone at 1-888-845-2267 or the Contact form below.