NISSAN FINANCING OPTIONS
Buying or leasing a new vehicle: it's a pretty big decision. At Carson Nissan, we understand that, so we've gathered some important information to help you make the best financial choices.
Purchasing is ideal for people who drive a lot, put their vehicles through heavy use, or are looking to build equity. It also gives you the freedom to customize your car as you please.
With Carson Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE® competitive interest rates and quick credit responses, we can help you make your car-buying dream a reality. SignaturePURCHASE terms range from 12-72 months and are available for new and pre-owned Nissans, as well as other pre-owned vehicles less than six years old.
Here are a few benefits of financing through Carson Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE:
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- Travel with kids and pets, over gravel roads, and park in dent-prone lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.)
- Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty).
- Sell, trade, or transfer your title whenever you want.
Leasing is ideal for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
Carson Nissan's SignatureLEASE® offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24-60 months.
By leasing a vehicle you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped vehicle than what you could purchase for the same amount.
- Pay only for the portion of the car's life you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws).
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.