Voted BEST FLEET VALUE IN AMERICA 2016 by Vincentric
- Nissan NV 200 S - Small Commercial Cargo Van (3rd year in a row)
- Nissan NV 1500 S - Full-Size 1/2-Ton Cargo Van
- Nissan NV 3500 S - Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van
Carson Nissan Designated Business Certified Nissan Commercial Vehicle Dealership
A Business Certified Dealership is a Nissan Commercial dealer that specializes in selling and servicing the entire NV lineup: NV® Cargo, NV® Cargo High Roof and NV® Cargo Standard Roof, NV200® Compact Cargo, and NV® Passenger vehicles.
Only Business Certified Dealers offer exclusive commercial incentive packages, while providing dedicated Commercial Vehicle Account Managers and Priority Service.
The dedicated Commercial Vehicles Account Manager at Carson Nissan, Max Burns, "The Van Man," provides personalized service, handling commercial customer transactions in the most efficient manner - over the phone, at the dealership or at the customer's location.
For more information and a demonstration of the remarkable Nissan NV® lineup, please contact:
Carson Nissan's "Van Man," Max Burns Tel. 310-221-5119
Nissan NV At a Glance
The Nissan NV (Nissan VN) is available in three models, NV1500, NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD, and in two roof configurations - Standard Roof and High Roof. The NV is the first commercial van to offer rugged body-on-frame construction combined with a High Roof, offering most users the ability to walk, stand and work in the cargo area.
The NV's rugged, masculine design combines a full-length hood with access to the engine for service and maintenance, along with signature Nissan styling cues such as large headlights and vertical grille. The broad bodysides project a serious commercial vehicle appearance and provide ample room for company logos and advertising messages. The tall, wide doors offer easy access to the cargo area.
Nissan NV Inside the cab is a roomy comfortable interior with wide, supportive seating and an expansive instrument panel. The passenger seat includes a segment-exclusive fold-down feature, providing a convenient worktable. An available lockable center console offers innovative storage compartments and space to hold binders, hanging file folders and a laptop computer. Other convenient storage spaces include a wide overhead console (available with High Roof models), underseat storage drawers (NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD models) and large door pockets.
The NV also provides exceptional utility, thanks to a long, wide cargo floor, square-top wheelwell housings and nearly vertical sidewalls. Along with maximizing cargo space, the sidewalls accommodate aftermarket storage systems without excessive modification. The cargo area also features a full-length inner panel to prevent cargo from denting the vehicle's outer skin (SV models). There are also multiple integrated reinforced attachment points for mounting cargo customization equipment.
Powering the rear-wheel drive Nissan NV is a choice of two powerful yet fuel-efficient engines - a 4.0-liter V6 and 5.6-liter V8. Both are mated to a standard 5-speed automatic transmission.
Highlights of the Nissan NV commercial van include:
- Body-on-frame construction
- Choice of Standard Roof or High Roof body
- Strong masculine styling with iconic Nissan signature front end design
- Long hood for easy engine compartment access and serviceability
- Large side panels for advertising or business signage
- Large, wide-opening front and rear doors, sliding passenger-side door
- Standard Roof models fit in most garages and fast food/bank drive-through lanes and car washes
- Integrated roof attachment points for durable installation of roof mounted ladder and utility racks
- High Roof models provide easy cargo area ingress and egress, comfortable walk-through and stand up capability
Engines and Driveline
- Front engine/rear-wheel drive
- 4.0-liter 24-valve DOHC aluminum-alloy V6 rated at 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque
- 5.6-liter 32-valve DOHC aluminum-alloy V8 rated at 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque
- Standard 5-speed automatic transmission
- Independent front suspension with stabilizer bar, solid rear axle with leaf springs and stabilizer bar
- Engine-speed-sensitive hydraulic re-circulating ball steering system
- Heavy-duty 4-wheel disc brakes with 14.30inch front/14.1-inch rear rotors and 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- 17-inch steel wheels and LT245/70R17 all-season tires
Interior/Cargo Area Features
- Simple, flexible layout designed to meet multiple customer requirements
- Ample legroom and foot room
- Comfortable, durable front seats with range of adjusts, available lumbar support
- Heavy-duty fabrics and materials, water repellent fabric on main seating surfaces and built in seat bolster durability patch to resist wear
- Fold-down passenger seatback with one-hand operation, serves as mobile worktable
- Available lockable center console with business card holder and room for mobile phone chargers, letter size files, laptop computer; laptop computer/mobile phone charger outlet inside center console; console lid slides forward to provide work surface for laptop or paperwork
- Available four cupholders, instrument panel storage compartments
- Available overhead console (High Roof models) with room for gloves, legal-size binder, system books, safety glasses
- Large door pockets with room for flashlights, legal-size binder, 1-liter bottle
- Large cargo floor, square-top wheelwells
- Standard upfitter pre-wiring
- Wide-coverage cargo area lighting
- Available power outlets, including available 3-prong 120V outlet in center console and D-pillar locations
- Multiple integrated reinforced attachment points for securing cargo customization equipment
- Recessed "D" tie-down rings
- Available Technology Package offering Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, Navigation, USB interface and Rear View Monitor
Safety and Security
- Dual-stage supplemental front air bags
- 3-point front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Available supplemental front seat-mounted side-impact air bags and roof-mounted supplemental curtain air bags
Models and Manufacturing
- Offered in three well-equipped models: NV1500, NV2500 HD, NV3500 HD
- Available in Standard Roof and High Roof body configurations (NV2500 HD, NV3500 HD series)
- Assembled by Nissan North America Manufacturing Canton, Mississippi Plant